TRANSFER SAN SEBASTIAN in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), informs users of the website :
Who is responsible for the processing of their data?
The data provided to us by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments whose responsible is Aitor Oyarbide Echeverria (TRANSFER SAN SEBASTIAN) with CIF 15967572Y registered office in Oreretako Bidea, 16, 20180, Gipuzkoa.
You can contact us by calling 607 41 43 30 or by e-mail at email@example.com .
For what purpose do we collect your data?
This website collects personal data through different forms. The data requested on each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of processing are the following:
CONTACT FORM: The purpose of collecting data on this form is to be able to answer the queries raised and send the user the information requested via the email or telephone indicated on the form.
EMAIL: If the user contacts us via the email address published on this website, their data will be processed in order to answer the queries raised and to be able to send them the information requested via the email address through which the query is received.
How long do we store your data?
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user asks us to delete it.
Do we create profiles with your data?
The data entered by the user will not be used for automated decision-making or profiling.
What legitimises the processing of your data?
The legitimacy of the processing of data sent by the user through the e-mail published on the website is the legitimate interest.
Who do we give your data to?
Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
Which third parties provide services on this website?
The following service providers are used for the development of this website:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. The data communication is done through an encrypted channel.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
The user has the right to:
- access their personal data,
- request the rectification of personal data that is inaccurate.
- request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- request the limitation of their processing, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- request the portability of your data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose to the processing of your data and TRANSFER SAN SEBASTIAN will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- The user may revoke the consents given at any time.
- Users may exercise their rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Oreretako Bidea, 16, 20180, Gipuzkoa, enclosing a photocopy of their ID card and indicating the right they are exercising.
The user may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
TRANSFER SAN SEBASTIAN has implemented all security measures in order to guarantee confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to avoid access by unauthorised third parties.